TouchStar Technologies has been supplying turnkey telematics, tracking and general mobile computing solutions for large fleet customers since it’s inception in 1985. ‘Blue Chip’ organisations such as Coca Cola Enterprises, Wincanton Logistics, Morrisons, SHV / Calor, BP and Total have benefited from a highly professional approach to project fulfilment.
Our solutions are always ‘fit for purpose’. To this end, we can provide tangible evidence of our status as a leading supplier. TouchStar Technologies;
- Has an installed base of over 200,000 terminals
- Enjoys a high level of roll-out and repeat business
- Has low staff turnover, plus a high level of expertise in data capture, systems integration, telematics, wireless technology and networks
- Manufactures a broad range of vehicle-based devices and mobile computers in a variety of form factors
- Can also supply and support data capture hardware from a variety of third party manufacturers
- Provides sophisticated software solutions for business applications
- Will undertake bespoke software and hardware development if required
- Supplies vehicle tracking and telematics systems & associated software
The service that we can extend to our clients includes;
- Thorough analysis of client’s overall system requirement.
Resolution of integration issues with legacy systems
- System design and manufacture, including bespoke software
and hardware development if required
- System commissioning and installation
- Full local post-sale system maintenance and service, including
‘rapid response’ call-out for any customers that require it
TouchStar Technologies has become the preferred supplier to many
leading organisations throughout the World. Loyalty shown by these
customers is testimony to our commitment to in-house quality
systems, on-going research and development, employee training and
an overall customer-centred approach.
TouchStar Technologies is a member of the Belgravium Technologies
Plc group of companies. Please visit www.belgravium-technologies.
com for further details.